Whether you are a public pension fund, union, asset manager or any other type of institutional money manager, MURRAY, FRANK & SAILER provides a complete legal services package to meet your needs.
Institutions have a fiduciary responsibility to consider the merits of participating in litigation that will benefit its members. Failure to investigate a valid claim may breach the institution’s fiduciary responsibilities and expose it to liability.
- Monitoring helps satisfy the institution’s fiduciary responsibilities owed to its members.
- MFS will investigate potential claims to determine whether an institution has any recoverable damages.
- MFS will discuss all legal options so that the client can determine what is in the best interest of its members.
- The service on each case will continue regardless of whether or not the institution decides to actively pursue a claim.
- MFS monitors institutional clients’ portfolios at no cost to them.
Learn More About Why Institutions Should Participate Actively
For more information about MURRAY, FRANK & SAILER or our Institutional Services, please contact:
Marvin L. Frank
MURRAY, FRANK & SAILER LLP
Class Action Lawyers Representing Institutional Victims of Securities Fraud